here it is my secret santa was Anna from sew busy mama
I think I should just take a picture of a satchel edit and use over again rather than having pics like this filling my flickr
- two blocks of old gold …. one raspberry …… mmmmmmm (both in the freezer where hopefully the boy will never look and I can nibble away when ever the desire takes me
- two magic elves (not a good Idea trying to take a picture while the toddler was watching)
- a shoppinglist & pen holder
- a magic T-shirt with a “fufferfy” on it (magic because miss now knows how to ask and go potty since wearing)
- a roll of pink ribbon
- a bag of buttons (love those buttons btw)
- brown red amd blue swirly patterned fabric… feels heavyish?
- pink pin cord fabric?
- patchwork favourites mag (I already have but is appreciated)
- oh and a teal Zip …. I always seem to need a zip but rarely have one
My recipient was Esther …. unfortunatley I yet again for got to take pics…. hopefully Esther does